If you are looking for an opportunity to use or develop your skills, meet people who share your concerns and make a difference, then volunteering with One World would be for you. We rely on the donation of time in kind from our network of volunteers to deliver many of our activities. But also the benefits for those involved can be immense.
- Challenging yourself
- Developing real skills based on real-life experiences
- Making a genuine contribution to the community
- Testing out possible careers without long term commitment
- Feeling good about yourself
- Meeting new people
- Getting free training and valuable work experience for your CV
We offer volunteering opportunities both here in UK and overseas in Uganda, where we work. Whatever your skills and interests, and however much time you have on your hands, there’s something you can do to help our work. We are keen that you have a rewarding experience with us and that based on your experience with us, you can go out as our ambassador.